We are delighted to share our latest Construction Legal Update.
Key topics in this update include:
- Work in the trenches – scope of work defeats broad risk allocation
- Racing car project leaves contract relationship in the pits
- Appointing an adjudicator? Follow the right route and don’t blow hot and cold
- Government sets out plans for implementing Hackitt report
- Construction products – statutory instrument sets out post Brexit regime
- Government consults on biodiversity net gain proposals
The update can be accessed here.