We are delighted to share our latest Construction Legal Update.
Key topics in this update include:
- Liquidated damages notices: is a seven second warning enough?
- Court provides reminder of an architect’s inspection duties and of the importance of evidence to support a claim
- Adjudication enforcement: Court of Appeal confirms extra ground for stay
- Government bans combustible materials on high-rise buildings
- 2019 start for new government initiatives on social value in procurement, outsourcing and prompt payment
- RIBA Professional Services Contracts 2018
The update can be accessed here.