We are delighted to share our latest Construction Legal Update.
Key topics in this update include:
- A pre-contract representation is not just for …
- Adjudication: Court of Appeal rules on pay and go lifeline for smash and grab victims
- So what is a concession contract?
- Government presses on with its battle against late payment
- Budget: Goodbye PF1 & 2; HMRC to become preferred insolvency creditors
- Minister threatens private landlords with intervention on Grenfell-style cladding
- Letwin final report published
- Retention Bill second reading postponed once again
The update can be accessed here.