We are delighted to share our latest Construction Legal Update.
Key topics in this update include:
- Court of Appeal tackles Japanese knotweed and the law of nuisance
- Adjudications: liquidators ‘regularly’ start them – but should they?
- Court rules on a payment mechanism for milestones
- Moderating a procurement bid – court spells out how it should be done
- Government announces ban on combustile cladding
- New Homes Ombudsman
- New NEC Practice Note for offsite modular construction
The update can be accessed here.