We are delighted to share our latest Construction Legal Update.
Key topics in this update include:
- Supreme Court rules bank owes no duty of care for gambler’s credit reference
- Court of Appeal confirms contract clause bars eot for concurrent delay
- Failure to obtain assignment of engineer’s report sinks duty of care claim
- New government consultation on amended Building Regs fire safety guidance
- Revised NPPF published
- Government plans new measures on insolvency and corporate governance
The update can be accessed here.