We are delighted to share our latest Construction Legal Update.
Key topics in this update include:
- Court adds an extra ground for staying adjudication enforcement
- Interpretation of ‘Defect’ leaves tunnel contractor with bill for over £100million
- When the courts can, and cannot, fill gaps in a contract
- Government consultation on cladding regulation changes
- Retention Bill wording published but date of next reading put back
- New 2018 suite of RIBA Professional Services Contracts
- GDPR now in force
The update can be accessed here.