We are delighted to share our latest Construction Legal Update.
Key topics in this update include:
1. Adjudication award: court orders partial stay after SPV abandons its project
2. Court throws lifeline to adjudication smash and grab victims
3. How to spot a pay less notice
4. Government updates power of trade bodies to challenge late payment terms
5. New consultations on NPPF overhaul and developer contributions
6. Considerate Constructors Scheme goes Ultra
7. Government consults on housing complaints system
8. The GDPR comes into force on 25 May 2018 – are you ready?
The update can be accessed here.