We are delighted to share our latest Construction Legal Update.
Key topics in this update include:
- Court of Appeal confirms professional’s tort duty of care on landscaping project
- Disputes arithmetic and the problem with oral construction contracts
- Reasonable endeavours and good faith again
- Housing: brownfield site registers and new “permission in principle”
- New international information management standard: ISO 19650
- Government proposals for register of overseas owners of UK property
The update can be accessed here.