Please find attached the sixth edition of Mayer Brown’s Global International Arbitration Update, a bi-annual publication that summarises key events in international arbitration from the preceding six months. The update, which covers both commercial and investor-State arbitration developments from around the globe, is divided into five sections:
- Mayer Brown firm updates;
- Legal updates from across the globe, including updates to the CIETAC, CAA, BCDR-AAA, DIAC and DIS Rules and updates from the ICC and LCIA;
- Global case law developments;
- Upcoming Mayer Brown Events; and
- Key Mayer Brown Publications.
The update can be accessed here.