We are delighted to share our latest Construction Legal Update.
Key topics in this update include:
1. Lack of sludge contract notice sends £4.4 million claim down the drain
2. Exemption clauses are not a horror show…
3. If I say my subcontract work is practically complete, then it is…or is it?
4. TAC-1 Term Alliance Contract gets official launch
5. GDPR – less than a year away
6. NEC4 is here
Nick’s review of recent cases considers two decisions on restrictive covenant issues, plus an important case on when multiple claimants can file a joint claim with an Employment Tribunal. To follow Nick on Twitter, please go to Nicholas Robertson@NicholasRober11.
(If you're having trouble playing the podcast, please download it.)
To keep a record of what you have listened to, please register here.