We are delighted to share our latest Construction Legal Update.
Key topics in this update include:
1. It might tick the boxes for a pay less notice but was it meant to be one?
2. Contract clause times out emailed pay less notice
3. Court upholds subcontractor’s loss and expense liability cap
4. Government guidance on new payment reporting duty
5. New ACE Agreements
6. Government sets out plans for housing
Nick’s review of cases looks at a Court of Appeal decision on gross negligence, when a term can be implied into a contract and data subject access claim. To follow Nick on Twitter, please go to Nicholas Robertson@NicholasRober11.
(If you're having trouble playing the podcast, please download it.)
To keep a record of what you have listened to, please register here.